PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT OF DAVAO DEL NORTE
A premier province in producing export-quality agricultural products that are globally competitive, with climate change adaptive
and risk-resilient communities, social equity, improved quality of life under a transparent and responsive governance.
We the officials and employees of the provincial government of Davao del Norte, commit ourselves
to uplift the quality of life for all Dabaonons through:
Transparent, effective and gender responsive governance;
Adopting a science-based policy in agriculture, climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction and management;
PROVIDING ADEQUATE FACILITIES AND SERVICES; and
Providing avenues for people’s participation . Thus, ensuring sustainable development.
INTEGRITY, COMPETENCE AND COMMITMENT
B. E. S. T. P. E. O. P. L. E.
SERVICE PLEDGE OF PROVINCIAL CAPITOL PUBLIC SERVICE PROVIDERS
We, the Provincial Government Officials and Employees, passionately inspired by our institution’s Vision of attaining the “highest quality of life for all Dabaonon”, and deeply enlightened by the Divine Providence, do hereby solemnly pledge to:
- Be mindful always of the Constitutional nature of our Office as a Public Trust; as such, we shall serve our Dabaonon people with accountability, utmost responsibility, loyalty and efficiency;
- Be mindful of our organization’s core values, namely:
- Integrity as demonstrated by honesty, transparency and strong resolve to fight graft and corruption in all levels of our bureaucracy;
- Competence as demonstrated by service excellence; and
- Commitment as demonstrated by constant observance of this pledge and to respond to public needs beyond official call of duty.
- Be mindful of the reforms in Government thrust “B.E.S.T. P.E.O.P.L.E” with the end view of transforming the institution into an organizationally dynamic, technologically responsive and gender-fair.
By virtue of this pledge we dedicate ourselves to you, our dear constituents, because you deserve no less.
So help us God.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR'S OFFICE (PGO)
PROVINCIAL ADMNIISTRATOR'S OFFICE - LIVELIHOOD AND MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT DIVISION (PADO-LMDD)
PROVINCIAL TREASURER'S OFFICE (PTO)
PROVINCIAL ASSESSOR'S OFFICE (PASSO)
PROVINCIAL SOCIAL WELFARE AND DEVELOPMENT OFFICE (PSWDO)
PROVINCIAL ENGINEER'S OFFICE (PEO)
PROVINCIAL AGRICULTURIST'S OFFICE (PAGRO)
PROVINCIAL VETERINARIAN'S OFFICE (PVO)
PROVINCIAL ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES (PENRO)
Feedback and Redress Mechanisms
Please let us know how we have served you by doing any of the following:
1. Accomplish our feedback form and put this in the Drop Box near the Public Assistance and Complaints Desk (PACD);
(084) 655- 9415
4. Talk to our Public Assistance and Compliance Desk Officer.
If you are not satisfied with our service, your written/ verbal complaints shall immediately be attended by our Public Assistance and Complaints Desk (PACD) Officer.
Thank you for helping us continuously improve our services.